Terms of Service
Access to and use of www.steinerdressage.com image and text files and data on this Website are subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. All text, images and data on the www.steinerdressage.com Website (the “site”) are protected by copyright and may be covered by other restrictions as well. Steiner Dressage retains all rights, including copyright, in data, images, software, documentation, text, and other information contained in these files (collectively, the “materials”). Copyright and other proprietary rights may be held by individuals or entities other than, or in addition to, steinerdressage.
2. The materials are made available for limited non-commercial, personal and educational use only, or for fair use as defined in the United States copyright laws. Users may download these files for their own non-electronic use, subject to any additional terms or restrictions, which may be applicable to the individual file or program. Users must, however, cite the author and source of the materials as they would material from any printed work, and the citations should include www. steinerdressage.com.
Steiner Dressage does not warrant that use of the materials displayed on the site will not infringe the rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Steiner Dressage. For example, some works may be under copyright by the artist or the artist’s heirs holding rights to these works. Such works may not be used in any form; they may not be copied or downloaded without prior permission from the holder of the underlying copyright.
Copying or redistribution in any manner for commercial use, including commercial publication, or for personal gain is strictly prohibited.
3. Any unauthorized use of the trademarked, service marked and materials with logos, or any other materials, except as authorized in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. Many of the trademarks, service marks, and logos displayed on www. steinerdressage.com are registered and/or unregistered marks of Steiner Dressage. The Trademarks of third parties may also be displayed on this site. Nothing contained in this site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademarks, service marks or logos displayed on the site without the express written permission of Steiner Dressage or any third party that may own them.
4. Without limiting the foregoing, all materials on the www. steinerdressage.com Website are provided “as is” without a warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular use, and/or non-infringement. Steiner Dressage assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, the user’s computer equipment or other property on account of your use of the site or your downloading of any materials from the site.
5. Steiner Dressage has not reviewed all of the sites linked to www.steinerdressage.com and is not responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any off-site pages. Linking to any off-site pages or other sites is at the user’s own risk.
6. Steiner Dressage may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting located at www.steinerdressage.com/terms. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then-current Terms and Conditions.